In the northeast of Twente in the town of Lattrop, you can find campsite de Rammelbeek. The campsite is located next to a quiet stream surrounded by a beautiful forested landscape in the hospitable region Twente. From campsite Rammelbeek you can make a nice bike or walk tour in the surrounding nature.
Camping Rammelbeek is a real family campsite. The campsite is spacious and suitable for all ages. The site features fiberglass wifi on every spot. You can swim in the indoor pool with water slide or outside in the recreational lake with a sandbeach.
On the site you will find a restaurant and an indoor playground so the kids will not be bored with bad weather. In high season there is an animation team and are all sorts of fun activities being organized. Also popular are the bungee trampoline, the fish pond and the skelter, canoe and bicycle rentals.
Next to the facilities, there are also several activities that are being organized on site. For example there are bingo nights, karaoke, hexathlon, beach volleyball and there are also trips outside the campsite like a visit to a brewery or the observatory.
Campsite de Rammelbeek is the ideal base for cycling and walking routes. Picturesque villages, castles, estates and nature reserves, you can easily discover them all by bike from the campsite. The German border is less than 2 km away from the campsite, so you can even explore Germany from the campsite. The center of the charming town of Nordhorn is just 6 km away.
Camping Rammelbeek has all the comforts such as:
- Wifi (fiberglass) at the tent
- Spacious places
- Family friendly and well-organized site
- Indoor swimming pool
- Recreational lake with beach
- Animation team
- Bungee trampoline
- Indoor playground
- Camping Store
- Disabled sanitary and family showers
- Rental of canoes, skelters, bikes etc.
- Nature reserve de Bergvennen, 1 km
- Cosmos observatory Lattrop, 2 km
- Nordhorn, 6 km
- Open Air Museum Ootmarsum, 8 km
- Natura Docet Wonderryck, Denekamp 8 km
- Singraven Estate Denekamp, 10 km
- Nordhorn Zoo, 11 km
- Solex / Tuk Tuk and tandem tours Weerselo, 16 km
- Corn maze Twente Fleringen, 16 km
- Bronzezeithof Uelsen, 17 km
- Kart track oldenzaal, 19 km
- Bentheim Castle Bad Bentheim, 23 km
- Almelo, 25 km
- Hengelo, 29 km
- Amusement Park de Waarbeek Hengelo, 30 km
- Erlebenispark Emsflower, 30 km
- Enschede, 32 km
- NaturZoo Rheine, 37 km
- Amusement Park Slagharen, 47 km
- Adventure Park Hellendoorn, 56 km
- Osnabrück, 85 km
Camping de Rammelbeek
7635 NH Lattrop
Book before March 1 and receive 20% early bird discount!
7635 NH Lattrop