Campsite de Gronselenput is a small, cosy and child friendly campsite with 70 camp spots. The campsite is, with its large and easy over viewable playground, the ideal place for families who are looking for some tranquillity. The site is part of the Paasheuvelgroep foundation and is ran entirely by volunteers that organize a lot of activities which brings a unique and great ambiance to the campsite!
De Gronselenput is a car free campsite so you can relax with peace of mind while your children play independently. The site lies next to the little river “de Geul” and has a popular walking track directly opposite the campsites entrance which takes you along the Keutenberg.
The site is, because of its central location in the South of Limburg, ideally located for outings and day trips in the area. Trips to Belgium and Germany are easily made since both borders lay just 10 kilometres from the campsite! Popular day trips from the campsite are the tri-border location, Valkenburg, Gaia Park, “Brand” beer museum and the province’s capital Maastricht.
- Playground equipment
- Recreational team (during the high season)
- “Brand” Beer brewery and museum Wijlre, 2 km
- Subtropical swimming pool “Mosaqua” Gulpen, 4 km
- A GoGo, gondola and luge track Valkenburg, 7 km
- Fairytale forest Valkenburg, 7 km
- The caves of Valkenburg, 8 km
- Theme park “de Valkenier” Valkenburg, 9 km
- Indoor playpark “Kinderstad Heerlen”, 15 km
- Glassworks G. Cardinale Vaals, 15 km
- Indoor winter sports centre “Snow world” Landgraaf, 16 km
- Castle Hoensbroek, 16 km
- Gaia Zoo Kerkrade, 16 km
- Triborder location Vaals, 18 km
- Family park “Mondo Verde” Landgraaf, 18 km
- Prehistoric flint mine, Rijckholt, 19 km
- Fun Valley Eijsden, 19 km
- Discovery Centre “Contenium” Kerkrade, 20 km
- Barefoot park Brunssum, 21 km
- Kajak Maasland Lanaken (B), 25 km
Camping de Gronselenput
6321 PK Wijlre
Book before March 1 and receive 20% early bird discount!
6321 PK Wijlre