Vodatent uses the RECRON-term. These clear agreements have come together in consultation with the Consumers’ Association and the ANWB. If you read them carefully, you know exactly where you stand.
- 15% of the rental price if canceled more than 3 months before arrival
- 50% of the rental price if canceled between 3 to 2 months before arrival
- 75% of the rental price if canceled between 2 to 1 months before arrival
- 90% of the rental price if canceled within 1 month before arrival
- 100% of the rental price if canceled on the same day of arrival
- No show = 100%
Wij vragen een aanbetaling van 30%, het restant dient uiterlijk 8 weken voor aankomst voldaan te worden.
At most campsites, all charges are listed in the bill, however, some additional charges may have to be paid on site. These include tourist tax, sheet packs, environmental taxes and other local charges.
When booking, you also have the option of adding options, such as bed linen packages, pets and renting a children's package (cot and high chair). It varies per campsite whether this needs to be booked and paid for in advance or on site. You can find this information during the reservation process.
Please note! At some campsites it is compulsory to rent bed linen packages. These costs are automatically added to the bill.
Most campsites allow pets in accommodation. There are also campsites where pets are not allowed in accommodation. This does not always mean that the campsite is pet-free. If it is possible to stay with a pet in the accommodation, you will be charged €5 per pet per night.