Vodatent attaches great importance to your privacy
Vodatent takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy, and therefore we handle personal data with care. Vodatent complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This means that we always:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided. The uses for and types of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Limit processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent as required for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding personal data, and will respect these rights and make you aware of them.
At Vodatent we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have questions after reading our privacy statement (specifically or in general) or you wish to contact us, you can do so via our contact page or with the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Processing of personal data of customers and suppliers
Personal data of customers and suppliers are processed by Vodatent for the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes;
- Processing bookings and all related communication;
- Maintaining (business) contacts.
The intention for processing this personal data is the fulfillment of an agreement. For the above objectives, Vodatent may request the following personal data from you:
- (Business) Phone Number;
- (Business) Email Address;
- Company Name and Position.
Your personal data will be stored by Vodatent for the above-mentioned processing for a period of 5 years to facilitate correspondence after booking (after sales), handling complaints, handling repeat bookings, and maintaining (business) contacts. Your personal data required for financial administration will also be kept for a maximum of 7 years.
- Functional cookies are used to enable you to set your preferences and to save your login details.
- Analytical cookies are used to analyze anonymous surfing behavior on the Vodatent website using Google Analytics and Hotjar. Your IP address is anonymised here.
- Marketing cookies are used to show you personalized advertisements on other websites and to enable you to share information on the Vodatent website with social media websites. We ask for your permission to place these cookies by means of a cookie notification.
Personal data that you enter via web forms will be processed by Vodatent for the purpose of handling questions about Vodatent's services. The objective in processing this personal data is customer service driven. Vodatent believes that we are much better able to help you with your questions and bookings if we can process a limited amount of basic personal data. We see handling your questions as one of our most important day-to-day business activities, but we try to keep the amount of personal data to a minimum out of respect for your privacy. For the above reason, Vodatent may request the following personal data from you via the web forms:
- (Business) Telephone Number;
- (Business) Email Address;
Your personal data will be stored by Vodatent for the above-mentioned purposes for a period of 5 years (for correspondence during the booking process and for maintaining (business) contacts).
Processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers
Personal data of newsletter subscribers are processed by Vodatent for the purpose of sending bi-weekly e-mail newsletters. The origin of this personal data is your consent that you give during the registration process. Vodatent may request your e-mail address for the above objective. Your personal data will be stored by Vodatent for the above-mentioned use for the period during which you are subscribed to our newsletter.
Provison to third parties
We may share the information you provide to us with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes described above. For example, we use third parties for:
- Providing IT solutions and customer & relationship management;
- Marketing purposes;
- Taking care of (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. We will of course make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. We currently provide your data with your consent, or on another legal basis, to the following third parties:
- Campsites and suppliers;
- Our administration office;
- AENC Groep;
- Impactful Online Marketing;
- Niels Broekzitter Internetmarketing;
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, care provider, or legal representative.
Security of personal data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful use. For example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of Vodatent are bound by their confidentiality agreement;
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information you provide transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your behalf. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests. If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of permission given by you, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. It is always our top priority to take care of our customers’ needs and reach a favorable agreement. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, as this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy statement, please contact us!
3265 AB Piershil
Phone: 0186 820 996