Marketing & Communications internship (mbo or hbo)
Vodatent has been renting out safari tents since 2014 and, with over 1000 accommodations in more than ten different countries, has become one of the largest glamping companies in the Netherlands. Glamping (glamorous camping) is the fastest growing form of ready-to-go camping that is increasingly in demand.
What will you do?
During your internship, you will work with our marketing and communications staff. You will work on different projects. We expect you to be a good researcher and enjoy writing for our website, newsletter and social media. There is room for initiative and we are looking for an independent intern.
What are your duties?
You will support and work independently on tasks including the following:
- Researching, writing and rewriting texts
- The preparation of newsletters
- Co-managing and expanding our social media
- Making image selections
This is you
You are studying tourism or marketing and communications at MBO or HBO level.
In addition, you are:
- Interested in tourism
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Up to date with the latest online developments
- A writer of catchy (commercial) texts
- Very good in Dutch (a second language is a plus)
- Experience with designing is an advantage (Adobe package)