Side job Office worker
Vodatent has been renting out safari tents since 2014 and, with over 1000 accommodations in more than ten different countries, has become one of the largest glamping companies in the Netherlands. Glamping (glamorous camping) is the fastest growing form of ready-to-go camping that is increasingly in demand.
What will you do?
When looking for a side job, you often end up in the hospitality industry or in a retail store. At Vodatent it is possible to gain office work experience in marketing, communication, customer service and sales. Ideal if you are following or want to follow an education in one of these areas. When you start with us, we discuss with you which department you want to support and what you want to gain work experience in. Vodatent employs several students and also former students who continued working at Vodatent after a part-time job and/or internship and have found a great job here. Common office duties include answering email/phone and maintaining websites.
What we ask
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing.
- You must enjoy working within a small team
- You like being given responsibility for your own tasks and have a great sense of responsibility
- -Furthermore, you are enthusiastic, motivated, and want to think along to make our organization better.
- To a large extent this is a 9 to 5 job but during the camping season we are also available in the evenings and weekends for our customers and campsites. After an introductory period you will also be scheduled, by mutual agreement, for evening and weekend shifts that you can work from home.
What we offer
- A varied position within a fun organization.
- A fun side job with the possibility of a full-time position after college
- Flexible working hours (extra in summer, less during school periods)
- You will work most days in the office and occasionally from home
- You will work in a small, young team where there is plenty of room for sociability. You will receive direct supervision from experienced colleagues who will help you learn new things and find your way around our organization.